Next Round :: April
When you go to your mailbox what is waiting for you? Bills, mailers, nothing that excites you? What if you opened it up and there was something special just for YOU, how would that make you feel? Would it bring a smile to your face? Would your day shift for the better?
The Love Notes Postcard Project encourages slowing down, getting back to the basics, and connecting through handwritten notes sent through the mail. Join the love notes revolution and receive a little ray of handwritten sunshine delivered in the mail, yes the real mail?
Each round of Love Notes last for three weeks.
You will be paired up with another participant and keep this partner for all three weeks.
What you write on the postcard is based off of the weekly writing prompt sent out via email each Sunday.
How much does Love Notes Cost: The price of a stamp and a post card. The postcards can be bought or created. There is no charge to be a part of this project.
I believe strongly in connecting through handwritten words
Love Notes is hosted Quarterly:
January 14th - 28th - completed
April 8th - 22nd
July 8th - 22nd
October - 7th - 21st
Love Notes LOVE!
You don't have to take my word for it that spreading notes of love is magical. Check out some words from previous participants:
- One January Day :: Love Notes
- Paula Bogdan :: If I Could Tell You One Thing
- Sweet Sprout :: Love Notes Postcard Project from Jennifer Belthoff
- Shannan Enjoys Life! :: Friday's "Secret": Again, Don't wait to Pursue Your Interest - What I did
- Lori's Kreations :: Love Notes
- All My Love Crafts : Handmade with Love :: Love Notes Postcard Project by Jennifer Belthoffs
- Deborah Weber :: What we'd say to the world
- Kortney Garrison :: Sharing Kindness : 52 postcards
- My Sweet Earth :: Tend to your soul
Interview about Love Notes
- Michelle GD :: an interview with Jennifer Belthoff