Well I have officially been tagged. I am so excited. This has never happened before. Usually I just play along, not being asked, but this time I was asked. Thank you
! So now I am going to try to play by the rules the best I can.
First: The Rules
*Link to the blog of the person who taggd you.
*Post these rules on your blog.
*List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
*Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
*Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.
Now: My Seven Random Things:
1. I love to watch movie credits just to look at the names to get ideas for baby names, even though I am not even married yet and don't plan on having a baby for awhile.
2. I hate driving when it is dark and rainy outside.
3. I don't want a diamond ring for my engagment ring. I would like something unique...I am a mission to find something that really speaks to me.
4. I love to read, but tend to read more than one book at once. It takes me awhile to finish a book because of this. I keep jumping back and forth between books.
5. When Christian is not home I love to dance around the apartment and sing really loudly in the shower.
6. I love cards...sending and receiving them. I think it is so nice to open the mailbox and find a card. What a sweet surprise. It is also so nice to tuck small cards into peoples pockets and have them discover it later on.
7. I prefer to be the passenger on a car ride (if someone I am comfortable with is driving) because I love to look out the window and enjoy the scenery.
The links to seven people I am tagging. I am sorry but I only feel comfortable tagging two people. This is all so new to me. Here are the two:
So if you would like to play along, I would love it. :) Let me know so I can read your seven things.