Summer time is here and so is the initial round of
Love Notes - the Postcard Project
I hope you will join in on the fun.
Here is how it is going to work:
- The project will run for 3 weeks, from June 24th - July 14th
- Each Sunday, starting on June 24th I will send out a small writing prompt. You will respond to that prompt on your postcard.
- Then before the week is over simply drop your postcard into the mailbox to the individual I assign to you
- You will be mailing one postcard a week to the same individual and one postcard a week will arrive in your mailbox as well
What you will need to participate:
- Three postcards (bought or handmade)
- Three stamps
Postcards are small, bite sized pieces of inspiration. There is minimal space on them which makes it a less overwhelming space to fill. The writing prompts that I will provide each week will be easy to respond to within that space.
Postcards can also be easily found or made. You can use an index card or cut up a piece of watercolor paper. I love collecting postcards from all of the places that I travel to. They are such great reminders of where I have been.
I hope that you will join in on the initial launch of this project. Each of these postcards will brighten up the mail carriers load as well as your mailbox. If you are interested in participating sign up